Friday, February 20, 2009

# 0363 : when doors and windows were hard to draw


mumbai, maharashtra, india. october 2005
home

such a miscellaneous photo would have never made it to the internet had it not been for this blog. im actually surprised that i have this in my archives - it dates back to the time when i used to keep every photo that my camera clicked. i used to delete what i've clicked, only if there were repeated shots.
this is a friend's second year building-construction sheet on door windows. i probably clicked it, as a reference to draw the rebates, frames and styles! this now seems like eons ago ...

0363 : picked by Wd : "The number I choose is 0363, the number of children my organization has imparted skills to."
current photo-number range: 00001 - 13835

5 comments:

Mandar M said...

i am choosing 1024....it was my candidate no for some exam, where i scored some decent marks...

Kunal Bhatia said...

@mandar: i just went through my archives. and for some strange reason, i dont have any photos for the numbers 1002 - 1076. those were the pre-irfan view days, and i must have skipped out on some numbers. you'll have to request another number.

Mandar M said...

fair....lets me now ask for 7975
those are the last 4 digits of my cell no and also my mum abd pups...

Kunal Bhatia said...

@ mandar: try not to hate me, but there are no pics from 7866 - 8200 either :(

Mandar M said...

1983....this was the year which had lots of ultha palat...btw i was born during that dear...